How to plan a move to Turkey?
Just a few years ago, people came to Turkey just for vacation. Today you can meet more and more willing to move here for permanent residence. Legislation of the country allows you to buy an apartment in Turkey, both locals and foreign citizens. With what to start your move to Turkey?
How to choose a city to live?
Moving to Turkey is a serious matter that requires careful consideration of every moment. One of the most important factors is the place of residence. Each Turkish city has its own advantages. Especially popular are Istanbul, Ankara, Alanya and Antalya.
Istanbul is the most prestigious and largest city in Turkey. Buy an apartment from the builder or on the secondary market is simple. Enough to have a passport. Many move to Istanbul to start their own business.
The advantages of buying an apartment in Istanbul:
- the city is the main investment center of the country and opens its residents many opportunities for business;
- developed infrastructure;
- high level of education and medicine;
- there are schools with training in Russian.
Real estate in Turkey is represented by a wide range of housing - houses, apartments, commercial real estate, houses overlooking the sea, luxury apartments.
Ankara boasts a huge number of universities and other educational institutions.
The advantages of buying an apartment in Ankara:
- huge number of historical monuments;
- free economic zone;
- unique investment prospects;
- high level of banking services;
- good business opportunities.
Today in the catalog you can find apartments from developers or from individuals.
Alanya is considered the most popular resort town in Turkey.
Advantages of buying an apartment in Alanya:
- a huge choice of modern housing;
- well-developed infrastructure;
- the presence of Russian-speaking schools;
Alanya - a great option for those who want to buy an apartment in Turkey by the sea.
The resort city combines the coniferous forest and natural gifts.
The advantages of buying an apartment in Antalya:
- well-developed transport connection;
- high standard of living;
- low food prices;
- numerous Russian-speaking diaspora;
- high liquidity of real estate.
If you want to buy an apartment in Turkey - contact us. We will answer to any question and we will guarantee your legal competence.