- Alanya is a Mediterranean resort town with a fantastic natural landscape (sea, mountains, orchards, banana plantations, mountain rivers, forests) and a population of around 300.000.
- Gazipasa airport, which has direct flights to more than 15 European cities (as well as Istanbul and Ankara) is just a 30 minute drive from Alanya
- Antalya airport, which has direct flights to more than 50 cities (as well as Istanbul and Ankara) is also relatively close, within a 90 minute drive of Alanya centre
- Alanya has 300 days of sunshine per year and the longest tourist season in Turkey (the average sea temperature from April to November is 25 C degrees), meaning that your property can be leased for longer periods than in other popular resort regions.
- Alanya also has the warmest winter temperatures in the Mediterranean region with daily average of 16-18 C degrees.
- Climate of Alanya can be beneficial to those with health problems. Damlatas cave – which has proven to have a therapeutic effect on those with respiratory problems – is located in the centre of Alanya, adjacent to Cleopatra beach
- Alanya has a clean, natural environment. There is no heavy industry in the area – tourism and agriculture are the main economies and around 187 types of fruits and vegetables are grown here.
- Alanya is a resort town with beautiful natural landscape and it offers all the amenities that you will require, either for short term holidays or year round living – these include supermarkets, museums, sports facilities, cinemas, activity and aqua parks, sandy ‘blue flag’ beaches, long beach promenades, private schools, universities and hospitals).
- There are 3 universities in Alanya – with lessons taught in both English and Turkish – as well as 6 private schools where your children can be educated at a European level. No other resort town in Turkey has such extensive educational infrastructure as Alanya.
- Alanya has 2 state hospitals and 4 private hospitals, all with staff that are proficient in foreign languages. Health insurance from a number of overseas countries are valid in these hospitals.